Our client are specialists in tube bending and manipulation based in Worcester require a Electrician.
• Electrical Installation Wiring Regulations Certificate - 17th
oExperience with single and 3 phase installation
• Willing and able to work at heights
• Willing to do fitting work
• Able to work on own
• Understanding of Pneumatic Systems - an advantage
• Understanding of Plumbing / Steam - an advantage
• Ability to weld - MIG / TIG - an advantage
We would be interested in a 3 - 6 month contract.
14.65ph based on a 37hour week
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.