Job title: Team Leader
Salary: 9.75per hour
Hours: 6am-6pm on a 2-week rota
Working for a busy distribution centre which prides themselves with high standards of service with an honest and open approach to doing business the company retains the values that it has when it started over 20 years ago and remains privately owned.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Managing staff
* Completing performance management
*Reach and Counterbalance tasks
* keeping workstation clean and tidy
* Using computer and warehouse systems.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Good attention to detail
* Hard working attitude
* Good work ethic, and being a team player
* Have good manual handling skills
* Use of computer technology
* Be able to take on the responsibility to work alone when required
* Good work ethic
* Experience on packing stations (Advantageous)
* Experience in working on despatch (Advantageous)
* Experience in working on goods in (Advantageous)
*Has both in date Reach and Counterbalance licence
*PPT licence (preferred but not essensial)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Warwickshire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.