HGV Class 1 Tramper drivers required for our busy client based in Smethwick. The role consists of delivering palletised goods.
It is an immediate start for the successful candidate.
150 per day
Monday - Friday day shifts with nights out (25 per night)
PAYE, Umbrella and LTD drivers welcome.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Liaising with Transport office.
- Palletised deliveries.
- Daily pre and post vehicle checks.
- Driving within the EU driving rules and regs.
- Hold a cat CE Licence.
- Have an in-date CPC and Digi card.
- No more than 6 points on their licence.
- Be flexible to the client's needs.
- Well Presented and have a good level of English.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help. DRI123