Sewing Machinists/ furniture machinist Duties will include:
• Sewing consistent seams in a production line
• Environment to strict furniture specification & flawless standards.
• Fully Experienced furniture Sewing Machinists/Seamstresses for the
Production of a range of interior trims for a leading furniture stores
These are full time permanent positions with an immediate start subject to
Successful interviews & a bench test to ascertain your skill set.
• Applicants MUST have at least 5 years of technical experience operating sewing machines
in an manufacturing environment.
• The candidates must have fine attention to detail and hand dexterity.
• It is essential that any applicants hold experience of furniture Sewing
• 7.00am to 4.00pm Mon-Thursday Friday's 7.00am to 12pm.
• 28 days paid holiday allowance
• Enrolment to company pension
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend