Customer Service Advisor
Temp to perm
9 per hour
Monday - Friday 9-5pm with 30 mins lunch per day
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service advisor to join a well established company based in Bromsgrove. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service enthusiast and enjoys being on the phone.
• Taking inbound customer service calls and giving 5* service on all calls
• Accurate entering of data into their system
• Have the ability to ask the customer trouble shooting questions to identify their issue
• Returning follow up calls to customers
The right Candidate:
• We are looking for someone who has previous customer service experience ideally over the phone and in a call centre environment
• Have a strong work ethic and fantastic attention to detail
• Strong computer skills including Word and excel
• Must be able to drive due to location
This is a temp to perm role but candidates must be committed to the perm position and working full time.
If you think you have the right skill set please apply for this role.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.