Job Title:PROCESS LEADER
Reports to:SHIFT MANAGER
Salary: 22K - 24K per annum
Purpose or Aim:
To be part of a professional empowered team, to ensure the safe and efficient running of a production process and assist shift management to satisfy the production plan for each shift by maximizing resources including raw materials, labour and machinery.
Driving high standards throughout the manufacturing department to be audit ready at all times.
* Supports the Shift Manager in delivering the operational goals and objectives for the shift and maintain quality and product integrity
* To ensure that Critical Control Points (CCP's) are adhered to and followed for all processes
* Is an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated and pro-active team player, committed to successfully achieving the goals and objectives of themselves, the team and the Company.
* Takes full accountability for the process KPI and delivering performance.
* Maintains a high level of service to internal and external customers, promoting a positive attitude towards others in their teams and across the business.
* Builds and develops relationships with support functions.
* Remains willing and prepared to support and help fellow team members, as well as prepared to accept and adopt new challenges and changes in plan.
* Avoids conflict and builds effective working relationships with others.
* Ensures strict adherence to Health & Safety policy and regulation across the business.
* Ensures that all other company and departmental regulations and guidelines are rigorously adhered to at all times by all team members.
Knowledge, Competence, Experience and Qualifications Required
* Competent at People Management with an ability to develop, motivate & challenge direct reports ensuring maximum performance output is achieved by managing through people processes and policies.
* To be HACCP & Food Safety trained to Level 2/3
* Ability to communicate clearly with staff across all levels.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment by building effective communication with the workforce.
* Competent in driving performance levels, line efficiencies and line utilisation by maximising the potential of the people, plant and time available.
* Can work to deadlines and make effective decisions under pressure.
* Previous experience of FMCG chilled food environment is essential.
Health and Safety:
* All employees must abide by the company's Health and Safety policy and comply with the responsibilities for their job as detailed within the policy.
* All employees must take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and anyone else that may be affected by their acts or omissions and co- operate with their employer or anyone else in the performance of their statutory duties.
* All employees shall not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
Food Safety, Legality and Quality:
* All employees must follow and abide by the company's policies and operating practices regarding food safety, quality and legality as detailed within the individual sites HACCP/SPEQ plan.
* All employees should adhere to the Company GMP policy at all times.
* It is the employee's responsibility to alert their Manager of any issues that could affect the product in relation to food safety, quality & legality.