Class 1 Drivers based out of Tewkesbury:
Job title: Class 1 Driver
Salary: 10.25 per hour plus overtime available at a rate of 15.37 if you work a 6th day when hours allow (25 per night out)
Hours: Sunday to Thursday
Basis: Temp To Perm
You will be tramping starting lunch time on a Sunday. Finishing Thursday (friday available when your hours allow)
Delivering goods into distribution centres based in the north. 1-5 drops per run depending on run you are on. No handball required, all loading bay drops. This is temp to perm subject to passing 12 week probatiionary period.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Driving a C+E HGV delivering pallets to various customers
* Working alone and in a team to ensure daily work load is shared
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Licenced to drive a C+E Category Vehicle (Essential)
* Possess Driver CPC (Essential)
* Possess Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* Adhere to all EU Driver Hours Laws (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.